Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Affordable Art For Your Walls

Here are some of the artist that I featured on Design Style Guide for my "Affordable Art for Your Walls" monthly article. You can find out about these artists and more on the Design Style Guide blog.


Fairies Darting - Encaustic ACEO
From: On a Whimsey
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

"Egg and Toast" Giclee Print, 5 x 7 inches
From: Lynn Cyr Art
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

Above Her Head, Beneath Her Feet
From: Studio Virgo
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website



Please visit my Etsy store!

Don't miss my website for more oil paintings, and to see my "What's going on in my studio this month" feature.

Check out my blog and see new artwork, as well as the wonderful flora and fauna of the beautiful Texas Hill Country and my travels!

Thank you!
Jean

Jean Levert Hood

6 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

WOW, I feel very honoured to be in such excellent company... thank you so much!!

Rustic Diva Designs and RP Gardens said...

Love the fairies ACEO!

Jean Levert Hood said...

You are so welcome Whimsey!!

Rustic, yes, aren't those awesome!

Nancy and the fatties said...

I especially like that egg and toast - thanks for sharing more beautiful art Jean! Maybe with all this rain we will get our wildflowers after all!!
xxoooo

Jean Levert Hood said...

Hey Nancy! we got 3 inches of rain!! I'm afraid it's too late to bring us any bluebonnets, but I know it will help with the other wildflowers and cactus.

Clare said...

Jean,
love the Iris water color. The ink is very interesting. I'm glad Stella protects you from wild animals. She looks like she could take one on.