Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blue and Orange

Blue and orange is one of my favorite color schemes. Enjoy these selections from Design Style Guide!

From Karen




















My Deep Purple Dream
From: Karen Faulkner Original Art
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

and Melanie

Winter Sparkles
From: The Creators Palette - Art by Melanie
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

and Alison

Bryce
From: Alison Du Bois - Fine Art Photography
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

and Diane

Ocean Dreams - ACEO
From: Diane Clancy
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

and F2images

5x5 Fading
From: F2images
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

and Eye Design

Hidden Passages
From: Eye Design
See Product Details
Sellers Portfolio
Sellers Website

All of these works and many lovely portfolios are available on Design Style Guide.

My portfolio is also on Design Style Guide


See my portfolio on Trunkt, here I have a large selection of sold and unsold items.

My work is available online at www.JeanLevertHood.com, Etsy, and Artfire.


11 comments:

Cathy ~o said...

Beautiful works! Blue and orange is my favorite color combo also and is what I am going to be painting my studio in :-)

Genie said...

How funny, I have a blue and orange piece of yours that I just love. It's that "What would I be if I were blue" abstract." I LOVE it!

Melanie said...

Wow, thanks for including me in your lovely post Jean!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Cathy - thank you for commenting! I'm going to be waiting for your piece!

---
Genie - I'm wanting to do more abstacts, and it's probably going to be more orange and blue! It makes my heart soar that you love that little piece!

---
Melanie - my pleasure!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Jean ...

This looks so so great!! Thanks for including me!!

I have posted about this ...
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2009/02/featured-in-jean-hoods-blog/

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
Free GiveAway

Karen Faulkner said...

Thanks so much, Jean, I'm honored to be included among this group!

Manon Doyle said...

I also think blue and orange is one of my favorites!
BTW.... I love your Trunkt store!

redchair said...

Hello Fair Artis who loves blue and Orange as does so many beautiful things.

We have been watching you. We are artist also. At least that's what they call us. You may even know us. We'd like to invite you to a member of our very Private Club. We're very selective and only an elite few are welcome on our hallowed grounds. We pick you.

We even have a little 'chit chat' room just for the likes of you. It's rightfully called Dante's Pub. But when your enter BEWARE! You are entering the abyss of the artist mind! You may not find your way out.

You're welcome to watch from afar while drinking your brew or pull up a chair and join us for a little chat. Be sure and register and then log in. After all, this is a very private club. We don't allow just any wanderer in our midst.

Don't dilly dally now! It wont cost you a pence. Check out The Artist Challenge and Dante's Pub- that is if your daring and think yourself worthy to be amongst the souls we've claimed?

Farewell...until we hear from you,
Master Mike and the Pub Wench

Artist Challenge- http://www.theartistchallenge.com/
Dante‘s Pub - http://www.theartistchallenge.com/art-forum/

cynthia said...

Funny, living in Colorado - blue and orange is so associated with the Broncos, that I forget how fantastic the colors work together.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Diane and Karen, entirely my pleasure to show off your work!!

---

Hey Manon! Thank you! Are you on trunkt? I have some showcases there, and would love to add you to them. Let me know your address there.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Hey Cynthia! I'm so not sports, that I never thought of team colors!