Friday, January 30, 2009

WWAO Exhibition

Oil paintings, watercolor paintings, mixed media collage, digital paintings, prints, jewelry and more!

WWAO stands for Worldwide Women Artist Online. These is a group of talented women who create all of the above and more. I'm delighted to be a part of this group.

Each month one member sponsors an exhibition with a theme. I have the pleasure of hosting the exhibition for February with the theme of "Flow." Here's a sneak peek at a few of our submissions.


talebearer sharon shubert

Sharon K. Shubert's "Talebearer, "


diane clancy

Diane Clancy's "Ocean Dreams,


StrollingMahaulepu Marionette

Marionette's "Strolling Maha'ulepu,"


HangingontotheLastMask-web Cheryl McDonald

and "Holding On to the Last Mask” by Cheryl McDonald are just a few of the pieces exhibited. Please visit the link below for the full exhibit and details on these paintings!

You can see the full exhibit on my website.


Please drop by my Etsy store for original watercolor and oil paintings priced from $10.00 to $395.00. My Etsy store features my small works and studies, with a few of my oil paintings too.


Thank you!
Jean

8 comments:

Marionette said...

Jean,
Thank you for featuring my 'Maha'ulepu Beach' on your Blog and for putting together this lovely collection of art by our very talented lady artists at WWAO! I checked out your website to see all of the pieces, and it is just incredible to see the different styles these women have.
Awesome Art Collection!!!!

Aloha,
Marionette

Jean Levert Hood said...

My pleasure, Marionette! We do have a great exhibit this month.
Best to you!
Jean

evillilgirl said...

such beautiful featured artwork! You have a wonderful blog here jean :)

Lily Pang said...

Thank you for introducing the exhibition. The art is really wonderful.

Manon Doyle said...

What a great group to be part of! Thanks for sharing a few of your submissions...... lovely work!

maryeb said...

OOO, fun. Such a lovely selection of pieces. You do have a very talented group.

Sixsisters said...

Beautiful Jean ! I saw these works earlier . I love them all.

Jean Levert Hood said...

.......................
Evillilgirl - Thank you! I'm glad you found my blog!

---
Hey Lily! I'm glad you enjoyed the exhibit!

---
Manon- I really do love this group of ladies. Take Care!

---
Mary - yes, they are very talented!

---
Hey Joan! I'm glad you stopped by to check it out!