In the blog world there is a thing called "tagging." I've been tagged and will try to remember all of you who have tagged me. Let's see, there is Sweet Kym of Kimbuktu and awesome Kimberly of The Wild Hare. These 2 Kims tagged me at the same time.
To be "Tagged" means you have to reveal 7 things (random and weird) about yourself that you don't think people know. Well, that completely stumps me! I just cannot think of anything that might interesting to you! So, here goes:
1) I love to paint. (I know you didn't know that.)
2) I love to paint. (Now you are truly informed.)
3) Although I crave peace and quiet in my life, when I paint I rock the walls with loud music. It may be opera, classical, rock or soft rock. I dance. I sing. Loudly. You can be the judge of this...
4) I love to paint.
5) I am so inspired by all that I see in my world. Nature is totally inspiring - a leaf can inspire a whole series of paintings. I never ceased to be amazed at the beauty and awesomeness day in, day out, of my world. It is there, I simply need open my eyes. I am grateful.
6) Stella and Clothilde, my 2 cats, often paint with me.
7) That drive to get on canvas what I see inside of me keeps me striving for more and better - something I see as a never ending life-long challenge. I love it. This is the passion that fuels me. I am grateful for it.
and for good measure, I'll go to number
8) I love to paint!!
9) Squeezing out fresh paint onto an empty palette is a wonderful experience. It's soft like butter, I just can't wait to get my brush into it.
10) I used to intensely dislike cleaning my brushes after a session. Somehow that feeling has totally changed and now I really enjoy it. Maybe it completes the painting process.
11) Life is good with a passion. I am grateful.
Thank you Kimberly and Kimbuktu!
Kimberly's blog is always great, I never miss it. She shares her life and dreams so freely. Be sure to check out. It is refreshing.Bear Hollow Creations. Lyndel has beautiful stained glass work at very reasonable prices. His new abstracts and miniatures are very nice too. Mike at Gimme Beads has wonderful jewelry. Terri at Epiphany Art is an artist that I've worked with in a wonderful group. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!
I'll leave you with another peak at my studio:
This wonderful candle holder was given to me about 10 years ago. I gave an art lesson to my nephew's art class. His teacher presented me with one of her works as a thank you. I wish I could remember her name to tell you. I love this piece, crooked candle and all!
Please visit my Etsy store for original watercolor and oil paintings priced from $10.00 to $395.00. You'll find my small works and studies here for very reasonable prices.
Don't miss my website for more of my oil paintings!