Friday, November 21, 2008

Nueces reflections, another Holiday Sale item!

Oh, the magic of water. I love these reflections. These photos are from the beautiful Nueces River, which runs through much of the Texas Hill Country.

tularosa water 3

tularosa water 4

The water is perfectly clear. the red leaf is floating on top.

tularosa water 1

Hmmmm, I think I see another painting coming with this one:

tularosa water 2

Here is another in my Holiday Sale!!

Rio Frio Series - Twilight

This little study is 6 inches tall by 8 inches wide. It is on sale for $45.00, and will return to $55.00 after my sale is over. You can find this in my Etsy store by clicking here.

Please visit my Etsy store for sale items starting at $7.00! This is where you'll see my smaller works and studies, as well as my watercolor paintings.

Don't miss my website for more oil paintings of my beautiful area of Texas, as well as my travels.

Thank you!
Jean
and, they wanted you to know how hard they worked to get this lettering right...

11 comments:

artbylmr said...

Jean - I especially like the one with the red leaf! Very nice photos.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Lynne, thank you for stopping by!!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Jean, your little helpers are doing an awesome job with the signage. I love my new Jean Levert Hood painting. The colors are brilliant. Stay warm!

John said...

noice photos of the river - the leaf one is magical since combines beauty and the mystery of the deaper.

Michelle (artscapes) said...

The painting is so pretty! Those colours are perfect....

Jean Levert Hood said...

Nancy, those little guys train hard! Thank you for stopping by! Hugs to the pugs..

John, what a nice thing to say! I loved that little leaf floating on top, while seeing so much of the deeper water!

Michelle, thank you!!

Manon Doyle said...

Hi Jean,
I just saw your work on Nancy Medina's blog and I just wanted to stop by and tell you that your work is beautiful!

-manon

Jean Levert Hood said...

Manon, I am so happy that you hopped over from Nancy's! Thank you for visiting! I'm off to visit your blog now.

Diane ~ said...

Love your work Jean & I especially love the photo with the red leaf!:)

Jean Levert Hood said...

I walked by that leaf, Diane, and kept coming back to it. It was so beautiful floating on top of the water, with those tiny little pads just under the clear water!

Tommy Thompson said...

Jean, Marie and I love your latest painting, "Nueces in Fall." That is absolutely stunning.

All the Best.
Tommy and Marie Thompson