Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anniversary!

Now is the time! Time for you to enter the drawing to win this Sunflower painting.

Detail of Sunflower:

To be in the drawing, simply go to my website. While there, you need to do two things. Click on the tab at the top of the page that says Win a Free Painting! and fill out the form. Then click on the tab for Email Newsletter and fill out that form also. That's it! You'll be in a drawing to win the 12 x 9 Sunflower oil painting.

I will draw for this painting with the help of the Fort Clark Art Studio members on Monday, July 7th, 2008. All who sign up for my mailing list will be place in a container, and a name will be drawn.

By being on my mailing list and email newsletter I promise you won't be bombarded with mail! I will use your email address more often to notify you of exhibitions, workshops, promotions, etc. Newsletters are usually monthly. You may unsubscribe from either at any time.

My mailing list is strictly private, your information will not be shared with anyone.

Click here to go to my website and sign up!

Now, to my family - you cannot win this painting. But, I know you don't want to miss a new piece of my art, so sign up for my newsletter, and I'll pull your entries out before we draw for the winner.

Thank you all for a great year of blogging!

Jean
Until next time!

Aren't they friendly?

12 comments:

ZudaGay said...

Your Sunflower painting is beautiful!!! And....I agree, your models are very friendly. hehehe....

Sixsisters said...

Lovely painting Jean. Nice to see you again.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Zuda, thank you so much! I'm glad you have a chance to win! Yes, my mannequins are quite friendly!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Joan, thank you! I have some new things to show you next blog!

Linda Blondheim said...

Jean,
Check my blog to receive your award today.
Love,
Linda
www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com

John said...

Lovely pic and you already have sunflowers in the field?????

What birds come to them if you let them go to seed? Painted buntings? My best, lovely painting - just moves like flowers in a strong warm breeze.

jstinson said...

The Sunflower painting is wonderful and I sure do hope I win it! If not me, then another Bbest.

Jean Levert Hood said...

Linda, you are so awesome!
Thank you!

Jean Levert Hood said...

John, sunflowers have been in the fields for weeks here! It's very hot. I don't know if the painted bunting likes them or not!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Hey Joni! I'm so glad you entered. I can't wait to see who wins!

cynthia said...

Brilliant, Jean!

I look forward to hearing what you're up to art wise.

Craigslist Automatic Poster said...

lovely painting jean .