Thursday, November 29, 2007

December 2, Red and Green

I've been thinking about Christmas, time to decide on decorations and such (which is minimal at my house.) I was browsing through my photos, and thought it appropriate to use a red and green painting in this week's blog.
Here is a close up of the focal area. This is an original watercolor painting on 140# paper, measuring 16 x 12.
This is a short post, but I have a surprise for you in a few days....having to do with oreos. You just won't believe it!
Till next time!

7 comments:

DesignByLevert said...

The new paintings are festive.
The blue jean picture is great. I really like it.

I can't wait to see what is next.

Janis

Jean Levert Hood said...

Thank you, Janis! Be sure to check back about 'oreos' - you won't be disappointed!

Tommy Thompson said...

Jean, Your Christmas painting is beautiful. Merry Christmas from Tommy and Marie Thompson.
www.tommythompsonart.com

Jean Levert Hood said...

Tommy and Marie, I'm so glad you like "Red and Green."
and a wonderful Christmas to you and your family.

Genie said...

I haven't been getting blog updates from you! I've missed the last three blogs posts or so! DANG! I really love the mannequins on the paintings, that's adorable! Your new stuff is REALLY new! How exciting, I can't wait to peruse it more thoroughly when I have time! Leaving town tomorrow and rushing around trying to get things done. Love you!

Kesha Bruce said...

Jean, the color in these works is absolutely wonderful!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Kesha, thank you so much!